The National Complete Streets Coalition is a broad collection of advocates and transportation professionals working to enact Complete Streets policies across the country. Joining us as a Coalition Partner, or an Individual Partner, or non-profit Coalition Partner is easy.
Companies and private firms interested in support the goals of the National Complete Streets Coalition are invited to join as Coalition Partners. Coalition Partners receive:
- A description of services on the Coalition website and listing in our Changing Policy web guide;
- A welcome packet and an electronic National Complete Streets Coalition medallion indicating partnership status, ready for use on the web or in publications;
- Recognition at Coalition presentations, events, and in publications, including recognition of your Complete Streets related activities in our newsletter;
- Silver Partners and above will have an annual profile or update in the monthly Coalition newsletter, distributed to thousands of government officials, advocates, and community leaders interested in Complete Streets. Gold Partners and above will have their logo included in the ‘Sponsors’ section of each newsletter;
- Platinum Partners and Benefactors will be invited to join the National Complete Streets Coalition Steering Committee;
- Platinum Partners and Benefactors will have the opportunity to have an employee trained as a Complete Streets Workshop Instructor at a discounted rate.
Become a Partner by mail
To become a Partner by mail, fill out and return this partner form (.pdf) along with your contribution.
Individuals are able to be recognized as significant supporters of the cause of Complete Streets. At $250 annually, Complete Streets supporters can become Individual Partners of the National Complete Streets Coalition. Individual Partners will be invited to join in Partner events and will receive a special Partner packet in the mail, including a copy of the American Planning Association’s Complete Streets: Best Policy and Implementation Practices report.
Non-profit Partners and Members endorse the Coalition’s mission; collaborate with leading national and regional organizations to advance Complete Streets; and make an annual contribution at the appropriate level. While donations are not required, they are central to the Coalition’s ability to create new resources and materials for organizations across the country. We encourage you to include a donation, no matter how small, with your application. The suggested donation for Non-Profit Supporting Partnerships is $100. Beginning in 2013, Supporting Partnerships are only available to non-profit organizations.
Become a Member by mail: Simply fill out and return an application.